Candles are not only a quick way to make your home smell amazing; they also add an immeasurable level of elegance to any room. While there are plenty of affordable options, sometimes it's worth shelling out for a high-end candle that will last longer, burn more cleanly, and offer a more complex scent profile – while elevating your whole aesthetic. Here are 7 luxe candles we love:
- Diptyque Baies: The iconic Baies candle from Diptyque is a must-have for true candle connoisseurs. With notes of blackcurrant and rose, this candle offers a delicate, fruit-forward scent that's perfect for any room.
- Jo Malone London Pomegranate Noir: Jo Malone boasts a myriad of intriguing fragrances, but the Pomegranate Noir is a standout. With its rich blend of pomegranate and smoky guaiacwood, this candle offers a warm and inviting scent that evokes cozy nights in front of the fireplace.
- Byredo Bibliothèque: Inspired by the scent of an old library, the Bibliothèque candle from Byredo offers a unique and sophisticated fragrance with a nod to book lovers. Notes of leather, patchouli, and vanilla create an instantly intimate ambience.
- Cire Trudon Abd El Kader: A true luxury item. With its complex blend of spearmint, ginger, and clove, this candle will refresh your space and invigorate your senses.
- Le Labo Santal 26: If you love sandalwood or palo santo, then Santal 26 is your dream candle. Warm and woody, this candle exudes comfort and invites deep relaxation.
- Boy Smells Italian Kush: Herbaceous, citrusy, with a crack of pepper, this candle is intoxicatingly complex. If you prefer an unusual scent that takes you on a journey, this is the one for you.
- Nette Supernatural: Nette’s own product description is more evocative than we can do justice: “Smoke and burning wood, spells and incantations, bonfires at midnight, fingertips touching in secret…”